Linda Burke con So You Joined a Gym...Now What? Part II Essential Workout Tips and Secrets for Beginners (The Now What? Fitness Series Book 7) (English Edition)
Have You Joined a Gym but are Confused by All the Equipment and Choices of Exercises?
Want to Start Utilizing the Whole Gym (Not Just the Cardio Equipment) but are Clueless About What to Do? Or Maybe You’ve Been Going to the Gym for a While and Seeing No-to-Very-Little Results?Hi! I’m Certified Personal Fitness Trainer, Linda Burke. In So You Joined a Gym…Now What? Part 2, I tell you everything you need to know about getting started and continuing to get results in the gym. Here, in my seventh book on fitness, I reveal The Top Ten Essential Workout Tips for Beginners: How to Exercise & Train Smart! It is packed full of the information you need to know in order to get the best workout in the least amount of time in the gym and finally achieve your fitness goal, no matter what fitness level you are starting from!
Here are the TEN ESSENTIAL TIPS THAT WILL ENSURE YOU TRAIN SMARTER FOR BETTER RESULTS that I cover in this book:
- What to do, when to do it, and how to do it correctly.
- Cardio and Strength training secrets revealed: Need-to-know info for effective training including start and finish illustrations and written instructions for basic strength training equipment found in most gyms!
- Frequency of workouts for ultimate results.
- How to see results in as little as 2-4 weeks!
- The secret to losing belly fat, flabby arms and butt along with sample exercises for training trouble areas.
- Why strength training is so important for weight loss.
- How to use sets and reps for body sculpting.
- How to make appropriate exercise choices with proper execution for a more safe & effective workout.
- Free weights versus machines. Which is better?
- How to choose the best weight, number of sets & reps, and the appropriate progression.